Sunday, February 3, 2013

PLEASE CALL ME BACK:MTN NIGERIA PLEASE CALL ME BACK CODES

PLEASE CALL ME BACK:MTN NIGERIA PLEASE CALL ME BACK CODES

The variuos formats for MTN Nigeria "Please call me back" codes are as follows:

"Please call me ,I love you"

Dial: *133*1*phone number # then send.

To send "Please send me credit Dial:

*133*2*Phone number# the Send

To send "Please call me, I have a gist for you"

Dial: *133*3*Phone number # then send.

To send "Please call me, I need your assistance"
Dial: *133*4* Phone number # then send

(please call me back codes MTN Nigeria)

To send "Please call me"

Dial: *133*Phone number #
then send.

(PLEASE CALL ME BACK CODES, MTN NIGERIA)

3 comments:

  1. on the contrary,i got through once and my issues were resolved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my is not sending asking to enter B-paty number which I don't understand

    ReplyDelete